The site www.mantriella.com is managed by Mantriella Ltd. Our registered address is No 22 High St, High Barnet, London, Barnet EN5 5RU and our company numbers are
– Personal data is used to enhance your experience.
– Protection of your personal data is important to us and only kept when necessary.
– We will always communicate clearly.
– You decide if and how you hear marketing information from us.
At Mantriella LTD we view your privacy and security highly.If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How your information is used
We will be using your name and contact details to:
– Send required notifications via post, text or email.
– Contact you if needed.
– Send you marketing material, if selected, with the contact information and contact preference given provided.
– Manage and protect our site security, particularly to detect and prevent fraud.
Your contact history:
This includes conversations e.g. on the phone or on email.
– To record required information needed to save repetition and in order to provide the best customer service.
Information about your device used:
This includes your IP address, device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website. This information forms the data used to improve our site and set default options for you.
– This ensures our website can be optimized and secure for the users.
Data from accounts you link to us:
This includes data we will receive when you have linked accounts. For example data from Social Media accounts.
This allows us to provide you with product recommendations more relevant to you.
2. How we will use your site browsing data
No personal data is collected when browsing the site.
Information collected included automatic browsing data, such as the internet access provider used, the pages visited and the duration of the visit.
3. Sharing your data
We will not sell any of your personal data collected by us onto third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address or payment information.
However, there are times when it will be necessary to share parts of your data. This is our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
Companies involved with the creation and delivery of your item, i.e. suppliers, courier services, seamstresses and payment service providers.
Credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies if necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing
If, you have given us permission for marketing communications, we will send you information via your contact preference.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can change your contact information and preferences in the account settings or by writing to us. The option to stop receiving marketing will be at the bottom of each email.
This will automatically update your setting and you will no longer receive further marketing messages.
5. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include:
– The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per our Privacy Notice).
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you (this is by a free subject access request).
– The right to rectify inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
– The right to stop direct marketing messages, which is explained at paragraph 4, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
– The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
6. changes to this document
The document will be amended and published online. If there is a significant change you will be contacted via email.
We have security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Any transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
8. Keeping your data
We will store your data while you have an account with us, as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide support.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
9. Cookies Policy
Cookies do not harm your computer.
Cookies are small files of data that are downloaded onto your electronic device used to access websites they allow a website to recognise a user through the device, for example allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits.
Technical purposes essential for the operation of this website.
To distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience.
To collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.